General Visitor Guidelines:
- One adult visitor at a time, 19 years of age or older.
- Visitor can be interchanged as long as there is only one visitor at a time in the hospital. Please limit the amount of visitors and the times they leave as we are trying to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
- Must wear a mask. Masks with vents/valves are prohibited.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently. Hand sanitize upon entry to the building and entering/exiting the patient room. Sanitizing stations are inside your room or just outside the door and available throughout the facility.
- Please stay in the patient’s room unless asked to step out so staff can care for the patient or the patient is in surgery and their post op room is unavailable. Staff will direct visitor where to go.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet when in shared spaces like the cafeteria and/or waiting areas. Food and drink is available to-go and preferably during busy times please consume in the patients room to reserve tables for staff use.
*Eye Surgical patients: No visitors are allowed to the eye procedural area to comply with social distancing. A visitor may accompany the patient until escorted to the eye procedural area then the visitor must leave the building.
**Overnight stay patients: LSH does not have set visitation hours; however, we ask that visitors respect the recovery needs of the patient.
- Pediatric/Minors- (age 18 years or younger in Nebraska) are allowed two parents/guardians in to accompany them.
- Adults needing special assistance- are allowed one adult support person (determined by the care team).
- One Pastoral Care/Clergy requested by the patient may visit.
- One contracted interpreter is allowed per patient.
Family/Friends are encouraged to maintain contact with patients by personal phones or video conferencing (FaceTime, Zoom, etc.). Designated representatives can call the hospital to check on a patient’s status or connect to a patient’s room.
Main Hospital Switchboard 402-484-9090.
Patients and visitors are required to follow all infection prevention and other LSH guidelines. Anyone violating these guidelines will be asked to leave the facility. For detailed latest LSH Covid-19 updates please visit our website or speak to an LSH staff member. https://lincolnsurgery.com/covid-19-latest-updates/