General Visitor Guidelines:
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Must be the same person the entire day.
- Must wear a mask. Masks with vents/valves are prohibited.
- Must apply hand sanitizer upon entry to the building and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Must stay in the patient’s room unless needing to use the public restroom.
- Cafeteria is available for food or drink to-go. Please return to the patient room immediately following.
- Must practice social distancing of 6 feet when in public areas.
- Day of surgery a visitor may be asked to leave the building during the procedure and will be allowed to return upon patient’s arrival in his/her post-operative room.
*Eye Surgical patients: No visitors are allowed to the eye procedural area to
comply with social distancing. A visitor may accompany the patient until escorted
to the eye procedural area then the visitor must leave the building.
**Overnight stay patients: One visitor 5 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Pediatric/Minors- (age 18 years or younger in Nebraska) are allowed two parents/guardians in to accompany them.
- Adults needing special assistance- are allowed one adult support person (determined by the care team).
- One Pastoral Care/Clergy requested by the patient may visit.
- One contracted interpreter is allowed per patient in addition the allowed visitor.
Family/Friends are encouraged to maintain contact with patients by personal
phones or video conferencing (FaceTime, Zoom, etc.). Designated representatives
can call the hospital to check on a patient’s status or connect to a patient’s room.
Main Hospital Switchboard 402-484-9090.
Patients and visitors are required to follow all infection prevention and other LSH
guidelines. Anyone violating these guidelines will be asked to leave the facility.
For detailed latest LSH Covid-19 updates please visit our website or speak to an LSH staff member. https://lincolnsurgery.com/covid-19-latest-updates/