Lincoln Surgical Hospital was founded in 1994 by Nebraska’s leading Ophthalmologists. What started out as only a two-operating room ambulatory surgery center for outpatient eye surgeries has now expanded to 85,000 square feet and has 9 operating rooms, 21 inpatient beds, 22 outpatient beds, and 4 extended stay beds. Lincoln Surgical Hospital now performs over 11,000 surgeries a year.
Lincoln Surgical Hospital is among only 250 surgical specialty hospitals in the United States and the only multi-specialty surgical hospital in Nebraska.
Our recent awards and accomplishments:
• Five-Star Recipient for Outstanding Patient Experience (Healthgrades)
• One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement (3 years in a row) (Healthgrades)
• One of Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award (5 years in a row)
• Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement (10 years in a row)
• Five-Star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement (5 years in a row)
• TOP 100 Hospital for Patient Experience from The Women’s Choice Award (3 years)
• Recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award (2 years in a row)
• Recipient of HealthStream’s Excellence through Insight Award as a Top Small Hospital for Overall Inpatient Satisfaction