Outpatient Pharmacy Service
With your comfort and convenience in mind, Lincoln Surgical Hospital has developed a retail pharmacy service to dispense your new medications that are prescribed by our surgeons to you prior to leaving the hospital.
With this new service, you will be able to:
- Skip the lines at the pharmacy
- Avoid the headache of dealing with inventory and third party limitations
- Receive all of your medications before leaving the hospital
- Receive counseling and have all of your questions and concerns about your medications addressed by our in-house pharmacists
- Return directly to the comfort of your home so you can rest and start your recovery process
- Generic medications are available at low cost of $5 per prescription
This service provided by our pharmacy is completely voluntary as a convenience to our patients. If you wish to use your prescription drug insurance benefit to potentially obtain your medications at a reduced cost, you may do so at your preferred pharmacy.