Sign up for our FREE Total Joint Replacement class
Every year, thousands of people have surgery to replace a damaged hip or knee. This type of surgery can help reduce pain and stiffness and restore movement to the area. Equally important is the care you receive after the surgery. Post-surgery rehabilitation can help you return to the activities you enjoy.
Learn what to expect before, during and after your joint replacement surgery and what you can do to expedite your recovery. The free class is led by a licensed physical therapist and registered nurse. Other health care professionals are also on hand to answer specific questions.
Lincoln Surgical Hospital
- Fourth Tuesday of each month
- 1710 South 70th Street
- For questions, call (402) 484-9091
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Cafeteria at Lincoln Surgical Hospital
Madonna Therapy Plus
- Second Tuesday of each month
- 55th/Pine Lake location
- For questions, call (402) 420-0000
- 3pm – 4:30pm
- Education room at Madonna ProActive
Joint Education Registration HERE