Founded in 1994, Lincoln Surgical Hospital offers our patients a truly unique and memorable hospital experience. Unlike other traditional hospitals, Lincoln Surgical Hospital provides our patients the opportunity to recover from their surgical procedure in a relaxing environment with more personal attention and care from our medical staff. Our facility boasts larger, more comfortable patient rooms and amenities frequently available in five star
Our recent awards and accomplishments:
• Five-Star Recipient for Outstanding Patient Experience (Healthgrades)
• One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement (3 years in a row) (Healthgrades)
• One of Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award (5 years in a row)
• Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement (10 years in a row)
• Five-Star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement (5 years in a row)
• TOP 100 Hospital for Patient Experience from The Women’s Choice Award (4 years)
• Recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award (2 years in a row)
• Recipient of HealthStream’s Excellence through Insight Award as a Top Small Hospital for Overall Inpatient Satisfaction
• One of 102 hospitals that received a five-star rating from CMS new Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating
Our philosophy of care is simple – we want to provide our patients, staff and doctors with an environment that lends itself to healing and quality healthcare so we can return you to your normal lifestyle as soon as possible. Lincoln Surgical Hospital has a excellent nurse to patient ratio, which means you or your loved one will receive more personalized attention at our facility than anywhere else in our region. It’s also important to note that our infection rates at Lincoln Surgical Hospital are much lower than the industry average, helping to ensure the quickest recovery possible for our patients.
Lincoln Surgical Hospital is a physician-owned facility, which means doctors make the vital decisions to run this hospital, keeping excellent patient care at the forefront of the decision making process. The bureaucracy frequently present in larger, traditional hospital institutions is nowhere to be found at Lincoln Surgical Hospital – we are here to serve our patients first and foremost.
What started out as a two-operating room ambulatory surgery center for outpatient eye surgeries has now expanded to 85,000 square feet with 9 operating rooms, 21 inpatient beds, 22 outpatient beds and 4 extended stay beds. Lincoln Surgical Hospital now performs over 11,000 surgeries a year.
Lincoln Surgical Hospital is among 250 surgical specialty hospitals in the United States and the only multi-specialty surgical hospital in Nebraska.
Lincoln Surgical Hospital is an innovative healthcare leader in providing exceptional surgical services for our patients. Our dedicated physicians and staff strive to achieve optimal surgical outcomes in a patient focused atmosphere.
The provider of choice – no one cares for you better
We are honored to yet again be named Lincoln’s #1 best place to work for large businesses! Check out this video below to see why we think it is so great to work here!